well, that was a huge opportunity missed! she slept for 2 hours and here i was downloading program after program to get video up. the first one below was a tad on the heavy side. so now i´ve got an ac3filter (no idea) and divx, oh and mpegstreamclip. will this be enough? lets see...
oh, hum, maybe blogger won´t accept my compressed divx file. do i sound cool and techy? this is the last attempt. then halía and i are off to the gardening centre. well, actually no. this is the problem with a country that has siesta time. it is 3.30 and nothing is open. will have to wait until 5, or 5.30. never know what time which shop will open at. at which time she will probably be tired or hungry. hmm, maybe just a walk out? but i´m not so motivated... phew. life is full of hard decisions :)
sábado, 15 de marzo de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
2 comentarios:
I'm glad you got the video up! She is too cute and seems to be enjoying this newfound food consumption method. I love that she is trying to inhale the spoon as well :)
No updates on pregnancy (or lack of pregnancy!). I have seen that tea at whole foods and should have grabbed it. If I am still in present state tomorrow, I will definitely toddle up there...because as you accurately described it, just trying to fill my days with things to keep busy and not fixate too much on being late!
Oh,she is SO clever! Clearly her mother's daughter. All that avocado is obviously making her smart AND cute. And I see you have the full body bib also - my mother bought us one quite early in the feeding process when she realized how eating was going to go in our home... Talia ate bacon yesterday at the pool. My nurse friend agreed that it probably isn't on the recommended list for 9-month-olds but T. sure liked it. Probably nitrates are good for something, right?
And the swimming photos were FAB! Love it. We're going to have so much fun in just 2 months! Or sooner if you get tired of Spain and their crazy siestas.
Finally, is it wrong that I watched the video about 5 times to figure out what your kitchen looks like?
Love you all - A.
Publicar un comentario