miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2008

Lovely Things are Happening

I realize I have 1000s of pictures, but without reviewing them all, I think this is the current winner. I love it.

But I just wanted a quick record of how lovely Halía is these days (as if the whole blog isn't pretty much just that). I had my first moment of I want my mom. Yes, there have been many of those but now that she is crawling you really feel like you've been chosen when she makes a beeline for you. Even if it does turn out to be for milk :) At the Mom & Tots she has been happily playing away and then crawled over and climbed into my lap for a cuddle. Seriously nice. She is turning into a bit of a cuddler these days and likes laying her head on my shoulder and holding on tight. I hope I will always remember the feeling, but I fear not.

And this afternoon she was contentedly and quietly playing by herself on the floor while I got some things done. After feeling like I'd been neglecting her for too long I sat next to her and she started chatting away. Good grief, she is actually talking to me. Of course she does happy babbling on her own a lot, but this was clearly, oh, my mom is here, let me tell her what's been going on. And then to top it off she crawled up on top of me. So of course, another minor cuddle session and some jumping on top of my stomach and laughing a lot.

She is now happily tucked up in bed for the night "comfy cozy" as I call it. I hope to follow her lead right after dinner.

No hay comentarios: