For the purspose of studying sleep deprevation. And this is with a baby who I think sleeps very well. But I'm sure the following are signs of sleep deprevation.
1. Earballs. "Please don't scream like that, it goes right in my earballs."
2. Spelling. When asked where the taxi was dropping me off... Copsewood Way. Can you spell that? Well, when I got to P I knew I was in trouble. Couldn't think of the letter O for the life of me. So it came out C-O-P-S-E-W-zero-zero-D.
3. Sensory confusion. When putting the brocolli in the roasting pan, which I meant to do, Sheil asks, don't you want to steam it? "No, it looks nice like this." ie, tastes good.
And for the record, tried feeding Halia (sorry, no accents on this computer) mush yesterday but realized it had vegetable oil and sugar in the ingreedients so kind of went off it. And as granny says 'didn't try with conviction'. So she hardly got anything in her. She is very hungry. We are back to the good old days of 6 -8 feedings. Sympathy welcome, but how could I have been so slow to start solids? Mom suggests bannana today. Fingers crossed.
viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario