Truly. She just beams at me like its the best thing that has ever happened that I've walked into the room. And the sounds that come out of my mouth are truly fascinating. Today when I was giving her a hug, she had to push back to stare in awe at my face to be sure that such a neat sound was coming from me. A nice vibrating ommmm. She is so easily impressed. May it always stay that way. I try to block out very quickly the voice in the background that says, 'Enjoy it now, when she is a teenager you will not be anywhere as cool!'
And just for the record she is getting stronger by the day. She is rocking up on to her knees quite a bit now, and likes to push up with a straight back like she is doing push ups (knees on the floor naturally), impresses me no end. I'm trying not to encourage her too much in the crawling thing, but of course I am. But I think, gosh, if she takes this much out of me now, what the heck am I gonna do when she is motoring around!?
lunes, 28 de enero de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario