
We spent Saturday night in Puigcerda and were very surprised to arrive to 7 degree weather. We now feel very wintery as when we got back to Barcelona realized it has turned cold here as well.
Stopping to breastfeed on the way ...

It was a nice time to realize how life has changed. Instead of 'hiking' on a trail, as the wiggler would have frozen in a baby carrier, and she didn't like my homemade sling, we ended up walking along a road in the mountains with Jan pushing the pram. You seem the same vistas and I was quite happy as it meant we eneded up at a little pueblo with a cafe that was open for lunch. Very important.

Halía 'saw' her first horses, cows, and ducks. Well, she may have if she was at the right angle from her low viewpoint in the stroller. Regardless, I'm sure the experience now makes her book 'Sleepy Farm' come alive with memories of her weekend away.

And that was pretty much it. One walk, and then the usual cycle of feeding her, feeding us, and sleeping. It was very relaxing up in the mountains though and we now feel like it is a tradition as visited last November as well.
1 comentario:
"I'm sure the experience now makes her book 'Sleepy Farm' come alive with memories of her weekend away."
This may be one of the funnier lines in blog-dom. Well done! I laughed outloud.
Your young one is SO lovely and I miss her and wish the Pyrenees backed onto Whistler mountain so that we could at least meet up for coffees and judge other mums together.
Publicar un comentario