Blogging. It isn't that hard. I'm going to make an actual effort to start up again. We have lots of exciting things happening in the next few months. The children are as lovely as ever, and I have lots of things to say about their cuteness. Plus, I feel I should be recording our last few months in Barcelona. Jan noted yesterday we are only here for another three months. OK, so it is actually 3 1/2 but, good grief, that is not a lot!
So, don't look back at the last posting date. If I do, it just seems like a reminder about how bad I am at making time for this writing. But Jan and I alternate the early morning wake ups. Which is Aleka at 6am. So at least every other morning I should have 10 mins to write.
. . . . . . . two hours later. I am just going to post this half-finished entry.
2 comentarios:
The dots.......and half finished post speak volumes. lol
No pressure or anything, but it's been three days...
Publicar un comentario