sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

A New Sucky Way To Wake Up

Yes, it sucks being woken up at all. And a crying baby or jet lagged toddler waking you up isn't fun. But I will now forever remain grateful, when that happens again, that at least there isn't a $%*#ing bat flying around my living room when I fiinally get to the living room with my awake baby.

Getting a bat out of the house however, did get my heart rate up sufficiently that it has surely compensated for the last three years of no exercise.

And I googled bat disease and looks like even if the thing did pee or crap all over the area where my kids play (of which I can find no evidence it did) that there is not a disease scare.

Tea and toast time now.

1 comentario:

ACJ dijo...

I can say, without any reservation, that is indeed the winner of terrible ways to wake up. Oh my.

SO glad you're back to blogging - I check a lot, and now know you're well, if not entirely perfect at waking up yet.

Keep writing your life down so that I can watch!