martes, 29 de abril de 2008
Little bit wrong
OK, so I´ve just read the info the doctor gave me on food. She has her own little prepared sheets for each month. And spinach is included. Now I wonder what my mis-pronounced spinach could have sounded like to her. What was she talking about when she said to hold off? Or is she contraticting what she wrote? Does this worry anyone that I may be totally misunderstanding all the medical advice I´ve received to date?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
I think probably you're fine for now. Now if you walk away thinking you are meant to do some kind of home-surgery, then maybe request a translator for details.
I think you forgot the part where you write down what were some things to eat for this age?? Or maybe you're emailing it to me in detail? I'll be patient - I realize you're probably pulling ants from her pants. :)
Love the new format and fab photo of you and sweet Halia! Such a lovely twosome.
Publicar un comentario