But no, so here we are, practising patience (not really that bothered, just want to meet the little thing, but am happy for her to arrive when she is good and ready) and trying to take a photo that captures how large I feel I´ve become.
I've been dialated, so 'in labour' for 10 days now... Jan & I think this is very odd and plan to ask the 'how is this possible' question to the midwife in between contractions at the hospital - you know, something to keep us entertained. The midwives figure I'm at 5 cm now. Which can only bode well for a shortish labour, although I'm trying not to get my hopes up :) Little WeaZel is doing fine, wiggling lots (hopefully getting into a comfy position for his mother to deliver him) and seems quite content to hang out where the living is easy.
Official due date was July 25, so we aren't really that far past. The weather here is bright, but not too hot, which is great as I feel very comfy. I've been going to prenatal yoga, sewing cushions, and eating. Jan says he finds me eating 9 out of the 10 times he stops work for a break.
I am 158 lbs, so managed to put on 30 for the pregnancy, which is right on track and doesn't bother me in the slightest. Well, except when I'm trying to roll over at night. I now tend to grab my stomach with one hand to help heave it over... I really just look like I have swallowed a beach ball. Jan kindly reminds me that from the back you 'really can't tell you are pregnant'. Yes, he is the best ever. And yes, I do believe him. Fool that I am :)
Official due date was July 25, so we aren't really that far past. The weather here is bright, but not too hot, which is great as I feel very comfy. I've been going to prenatal yoga, sewing cushions, and eating. Jan says he finds me eating 9 out of the 10 times he stops work for a break.
Surely tonight will be the night.
I've been thinking this is the day for sometime now. Will keep you posted. xxx
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario