lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

On the way home from Tarragona

I have edited this video. Aleka has her eyes closed at the end of this, but they did not remain so. And I started speaking in an unfriendly fashion to my eldest. So I just thought I'd edit that bit out. Just to be honest.



OK, that is so the wrong video. Those are birds. Crap, I am really not having luck with the whole finding the right file thing. Trying again...


3 comentarios:

Linda dijo...

Abuela would love to have Halia over night, but maybe not as much and daddy and mommy would love it!

Alison dijo...

I wonder if I had a video camera rolling all the time, if I might be a bit kinder? I like your daughter's good chats though, and I like that you're posting so many fun things.

Kate dijo...

I doubt it would make you kinder. Especially since I just edit out the un-kind bits. I thought the other day that really I shouldn't say anything to Halía that I don't want her then saying to Aleka. Good idea, but not sure it'll help me. Yesterday I'm pretty sure I heard the first ever "fuck's sake" from my sweet girl's mouth. Luckily it doesn't sound that clear and I just ignored it. Yup, better clean up the language. But Pete's Sake doesn't really cut it at the height of frustration.