Love the pics...such a cute little bum! She seems so laid back and happy go lucky :) Is she teething yet?
Just have to let you know that regarding your previous posts comments, I have also had some language issues with bea lately. Namely an "oh, shit" when she dropped her cup and a "move it!" in the car the other day. So I'm trying to improve the language here too. But I will only claim the "move it", I'm pretty sure she gets the filthy mouth just from general family members (you know us!).
2 comentarios:
What great pictures! You rock as a photographer.
Love the pics...such a cute little bum! She seems so laid back and happy go lucky :) Is she teething yet?
Just have to let you know that regarding your previous posts comments, I have also had some language issues with bea lately. Namely an "oh, shit" when she dropped her cup and a "move it!" in the car the other day. So I'm trying to improve the language here too. But I will only claim the "move it", I'm pretty sure she gets the filthy mouth just from general family members (you know us!).
Publicar un comentario