And turns out it was a good idea! So yesterday was the first ever ENTIRE day using the toilet and the first venture out of the house in underwear. So far today we are on track for 2 days running.
I'm slowly learning where I can and can't go with our double buggy. I know that at Eroski I park in section P to use the freight elevator to get in as the mall elevator is too small. And now I know that La Maquinista, the outdoor mall where we went yesterday, does not have enough room in any bathroom (yes, that includes the handicap) for the stroller. And the stroller is wide but fits through most doors. Usually. Who knows what is up with the wheelchair accessible design here. But Aleka sits shoved in front of the door, guarding as it were, and Halía has a quasi public pee. Me, well, I just had to wait. Thankfully I discovered this before I'd ordered a coffee.
Halía is now running outside in the cold drizzling rain, because, and I quote "I want some fresh air."
OK, best not push my luck and sign off now. Aleka is requesting my presence.
1 comentario:
What double stroller did you get? And can you please have Halia phone Talia and explain how it all works?
Publicar un comentario