jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

I need to pee toilet

Oh my gosh, my daughter is a star. Since her Monday morning declaration, she goes back and forth between wanting diapers on or underwear on, but, regardless of what she is wearing, it is all toilet. We have not had one wet diaper in four days, and this is including night time. I know I'm jinxing myself. Surely it can't be this easy. But she seems to be on fire.

Next accomplishment I would like: staying out of our bed at nighttime. This one I'm sure may break me, as it will involve me getting out of bed at night for two children. Urgh. That Jon and Kate lady, who I guess is Kate, deserves every freakin' penny she has ever made for herself. She should get 8 nannies for her money. Really, the fact she can form coherent sentences is impressive.

I've been telling Halía for a few days that it is soon National Sleep in Your Own Bed day. I'm wondering how to develop this idea. A celebration of some sort. Special cookies? New pajamas? Any thoughts welcome. Oh, maybe a fairy. A magical special sleep in your OWN bed fairy.... hmm.

1 comentario:

Alison dijo...

Your daughter is amazing. Good thing I'm so well-adjusted and don't compare my own children to other people's.

We did, if you stay in bed tonight, you'll get a date with Daddy in the morning. I had low hopes but oddly, this worked. They went to Tommy's in the morning and we have yet to share the bed again since. We'll see if it sticks. We also have a dog who likes to hear stories in Talia's bed when Talia can't sleep.

Good luck!