jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009

Could I be more crap at posting?

Probably. But at least I´m here now. I´ve moved the computer to a warmer room so maybe that will help with more posting in the future. But then again, will probably have to move it back to the cold office later for Jan, who actually needs it for work, as opposed to me who just needs it to kill time during Halía´s nap time.

She makes me laugh. And she also drives me crazy. Like when she walks right in front of me and then stops so I practically knock her down. And when she stops to talk to me while she is climbing the stairs. Just move! And when she takes her shoes off in the car, and during a meal, and lots of other times. And when she won´t lay still while I´m changing her. But that is about all the complaints. So quite limited. And she makes up for it with her hat fetish.

She wouldn´t come downstairs for breakfast the other day without her sun hat on. She loves it and she looks ridiculous, so it keeps me entertained. And then she needed her winter hat to hang out in the living room and eat her raisins. Go figure.




We just got back from a 5 day trip to the Ardennes in Belgium. It was beautiful. Rolling hills, rivers, forest. I´m afraid you will pretty much just have to imagine it as it was too cold for my fingers to work a camera. I´m a whimp I know. Here is a photo from our hotel room.

Well, now that I´ve started I could go on, but I should go wake Halía. If not, she won´t be in bed until 9pm and that isn´t so nice for me... So I´ll go wake her, and the first thing she will do is demand a book. And then we´ll have the fight about getting dressed...

No hay comentarios: