lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

Ignoring Mom


This was a huge success. I bought cheap bulk rice and beans and filled up her baby tub with said items. Left her to it in the corner of the kitchen and I swear she didn´t even look at me for the next 20 mins. This was one idea of many I read in a new book Toddler Busy Book or something. I figure the purchase has already paid for itself. Next idea is ziplock bag full of baby oil and food colouring. Sounds easy.

The only downside to beans and rice is when she decided she needed to bring some to me. She spends most of her day bringing me things, I don´t know why it didn´t occur to me there would be a trail of rice from her corner to the stove... oh well, it is cleaned up now.

1 comentario:

ACJ dijo...

Baby oil and food colouring? is that a joke? Cleaning up rice is not so bad. Have you tried cleaning up baby oil lately?

She does look smarter than Talia though. I wonder if we should start doing more stimulation than banging on Tupperware? What's that book again?