Jan proudly said of this event: she is just like her dad. And so here is what happened...
We got home just before Halía´s bed time yesterday and Jan went up to get her ready. She had a poopy diaper so he decided a bath was a good idea. He left her in bed to fill her tub. She still sits in her little baby bath because the tub in our room has such high sides that it kills my back.
I was downstairs and heard him yell out for help. He was holding on to her cute naked body and pointing out to me how she had peed in her bed. Hee hee. So I changed the bed while she had her bath. No problem.
Jan got her dressed for bed and then I helpfully decide she should wear something else. And so I changed her again. And then as I´m in the bathroom I see her out of the corner of my eye climbing back into her tub pyjamas and all. Of course the water had not yet been emptied out. So now it was my turn to yell for Jan. Not for help actually but I needed him to watch her while I hunted for our disposable camera. This had to be documented. I can´t wait to see the photo of her splashing away in her pyjamas. Too funny.
domingo, 20 de julio de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario